[Northkeep] OT-Girl Scout Cookies

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 16:14:53 PST 2006

Please forgive the shameless plug and off-topic
subject, but this is my daughter Morgan's first
year as a Girl Scout, to sell cookies.

Morgan is selling Girl Scout cookies this year, so
if you don't already have people you buy from,
please keep her in mind. Cookies are on sale now,
and are delivered March 1. Money is not due until
then, unless you want to pay now.

They have discontinued the Double Dutch cookie this
year (chocolate cookie with chocolate chips) in
favor of a new cookie, targeted at adults, called
the Café Cookie. It tastes just like a Snickerdoodle
and is great for dunking in coffee. The price for
cookies is now $4/box, but proceeds go to Girl
Scouts which is a non-profit agency. Some of the
money helps girls who couldn't otherwise afford to
participate in Girl Scout activities.

There is also a column on the cookie order form so
that if you don't want, or can't have cookies because
you are diabetic or on a diet, you can buy boxes
of cookies for the troop's chosen charity. We have
chosen "The Center" at 11th and Utica as our charity.
It is a place that helps the mentally and physically
dissabled. You may also donate to the charity as well
as buy cookies for yourself if you like.

Danke Shoen!!!
Gisela
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra