[Northkeep] List Mistressing Idea

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Jan 16 08:17:11 PST 2006

To all who have list mistressed in the past -

Too many times we have found ourselves at Tourney with a willing list mistress, but no cards..........or no extra paper, or no pens, etc.........  To that end, I was thinking that we could make a small kit that could be kept in the trailer for those occasions.  I need to know what things should be included in such a kit.  I know the basics - index cards, a couple of small photo albums for the field heralds to use, blank paper, pens......... anything else?  This is not really something I do very often so I welcome your thoughts.

Thanks!!

Mercedes