[Northkeep] on January 29th - no15thFw:[Northkeep_Reminders]Officer's Meeting, 1/15/2006, 3:00 pm

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Mon Jan 16 16:36:21 PST 2006

well greetings

and welcome to northkeep !!

i think the current hospitaler is  lady jehanette , and she can probably
help you the most as a newcomer , but , there are lots of activities to
participate in depending on what you like to do , or want to learn to do
.just ask around .
her contact info is :
> Hospitaler/Demo Director:
> Lady Jehanette Le Chat
> Katrina K. Harrell
> LadyJehanetteLeChat at Yahoo.com
> Home: (918) 631-5332

come on in nobody bites , and most of us only nibble if you ask us ; )~

be safe, be happy , have fun
arthur blackmoon