[Northkeep] on January 29th - no 15thFw:[Northkeep_Reminders]Officer's Meeting, 1/15/2006, 3:00 pm

hniewoehner at netscape.net hniewoehner at netscape.net
Mon Jan 16 19:07:41 PST 2006

Welcome!

Well.. we're 'about' having fun.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

The list is more of a coffee clatch, fireside chat session pretty much
any topic might find it's way through here for a brief period.

Come by a fighters pratice, needle workers meeting, or our populace
meeting and meet the denezins of our fair land.  Or, if you have a
question put it  to the list.  We have a lot of talented people here.

   Damon