[Northkeep] stuff and junk

Katrina Harrell ladyjehanettelechat at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 09:12:22 PST 2006

Bonjour Mon Populace,

       Tommorrow at Seven pm at my apartment I will have class again for the beginners in mind. Bring nothing if you have nothing bring something if you have something.
  Topics include
  1. Designing Patterns for the fourteen hundreds lady (or) lord
  2. Measuring Part Two (if you haven't taken class one)
  3. finishing seams the easier way
  4. Questions

  The next class will be
  1. Hand stiches and their appropiate use
  2. Easy hand stiching
  3. finishing seams the harder way
  4. Houppleande/burgundian coat Design

  The class after that will be
  1. Houppleande/burgundian Fitting
  2. Sidelss surcoat design (for women)

  Any class will have a review for any newcomers and should it be difficult to catch up a special session will be held.

  "donnez à un homme un poisson et il mangera pendant un jour."  "enseignez un homme à pêcher et il mangera pour toujours."

  Bonsior,

  Jehanette Le Chat