[Northkeep] stuff and junk

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:09:56 PST 2006

I can't wait to see the Houppleande class!!! As soon as I get my tax return
(very soon), I plan to buy (among other things) fabric to make my Houp,
finally! Would anyone with fabric-sense care to go fabric shopping with me
as I haven't a clue what I'm looking for???

Hey, wait a minute... aren't you a Frenchie? Why would you be so preoccupied
with German attire? I thought it was primarily a German style? I'm not
trying to be mean... I really am curious/confused. Don't know if I'll make
it tomorrow, as I was HOPING to make it to Youth Boffer (hint, hint,
Elizebetha and Zahava)... but perhaps another time?

Danke!!!
Gisela