[Northkeep] Fw: [Wiesenfeuer] New Baron and Baroness of Wiesenfeuer

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 29 11:48:13 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lucais du Belier
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] New Baron and Baroness of Wiesenfeuer

Greetings from Lucais,

Their Majesties Aaron and Britta just announced in morning court at Queen's
Champion, that the new Baron and Baroness of Wiesenfeuer will be Don Elric
Dracwin and Honorable Lady Dominique Michelle LeVesseur.

Join me in extending congratulations and best wishes to them both.

My thanks also to Seigneur Marc-Antoine de Larue and Honorable Lady Bianca
della Vitoria for their willingness to serve the Barony in this capacity,
and to the entire population of Wiesenfeuer for the high level of dignity
and maturity displayed as we undertook this important transition.  For most
baronies, this process is very stressful and difficult.  For Wiesenfeuer,
the entire undertaking brought great honor and respect to our group.

Congratulation again,

Lucais
Baron of Wiesenfeuer