[Northkeep] archery practice .... WOW !!!!

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Sun Jul 30 19:40:12 PDT 2006

greetings

well for all those good gentles that missed archery practice .......

you missed a wonderful day , we didn't shoot so well , but the watermelon , fruit, hamburgers,
and of course the arrow class went over very well !!

special thanx to milord robin for supplying the eats and drinks , as well as the arrow shafts ,and cresting supplies , so that those people inclined to, could learn to crest and seal arrow shafts as part of our make your own equipment classes .

there will be no classes next sunday as we will be at    a.o.b. / battle of the runnin .

arrow class actually went to 9:00 pm tonight , as milord cian mastered the fine art of cresting arrows and sealing them ; )
( last week he learned to repair fletching )

to those who came to practice , thanx , hope you had fun ; )

be safe, be happy , have fun
arthur blackmoon