[Northkeep] inventory question?

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 31 08:32:38 PDT 2006

Everyone
Please don't bring files or paperwork unless you are turning them over to
the officer in charge and have cleared such a transactions with the officer.

Only bring Baronial property, physical items that you know or think might
belong to the Barony...Loaner Garb, loaner gear, Armor, feast gear, Serving
items, banners, books, etc. This also does not need to include items that
have been given as pass down prizes. Please get stuff there as early as
possible as we plan to start about 8-9AM. If you need to make plans to get
stuff there before the 12th of August please contact Zahava and work that
out with her.

If Cian's car will not hold it all then some arrangements will need to be
made between the Baronial Archery Marshal and others for some way to get the
gear where it needs to be. There are plenty of people in the Barony with
trucks and I am sure that if Cian asks he can find some one to help him
transport the stuff to where he needs it.

Also we will need to Baronial trailer there on the 12th. If anyone with keys
to the tailer and a truck that can haul it would be willing to help get the
trailer to, and remove it from, Zahava'a that would be very much
appreciated.

Ian
Baron