[Northkeep] Lord Lucan Silverwolf's Wedding and Baby

Richie Goss lucansilverwolf at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 16 15:21:22 PDT 2006

Lucan's Fiance Here:

Many of you may have met me (Sarah) at Castellan, Crown, or Winter Kingdom
over the past few years attached to Lord Lucan's arm.  Well, I hope you
liked me, because we will be getting married next year in the spring. :)
(Probably March? Oh wait, that conflicts with Gulf War huh?  Well, best
rethink that a little.)

If we could have everything we want,:) we would like to have a full event
and feast as part of our ceremony and are looking for a place to hold the
festivities.  We would also like to have a fire later on that night for
drinking, singing, storytelling etc. We intend to invite fighters to
participate in a tournament, bards to come play, and would like to encourage
those who want to attend the wedding to camp out, so keep that in mind.  (At
least that is our dream, what we can actually do is probably a different
story.)

If you know Lucan and have a suggestion for where we might be able to hold
our wedding within a 20-30 minute drive from Tulsa, OK please let me know.

On another note, Lucan has spawned!!  Yes I gave birth to a very active baby
boy on April 29th.  Follow the link below to view the newborn picture.
Crain is the password.

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=7J2Z1B0M5C

Sarah of Tulsa (I have yet to pick out a name . . .)

PS - As I am not yet a member of the Ansteorra Lists, feel free to email me
at family at contractclerical.com as Lord Lucan is not the best at checking his
email. :)