[Northkeep] Lord Lucan Silverwolf's Wedding and Baby

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Sun Jul 16 20:17:12 PDT 2006

Best of luck in planning your wedding, I hope that someone who was on
the site committee a few years back will have some suggestions from the
search they did of the area.

Congratulations, the little one is precious and should be a handful if I
know his father.  Lucan was one of the most welcoming and gracious
people to take us in when we were new 7 years ago, so many of our early
SCA memories are over there working on garb and all of the other aspects
of learning about the SCA.

Best of Luck,
Susan the Curious