[Northkeep] archery practice .... WOW !!!!

Cecil Hudson metaldog00 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 30 20:24:01 PDT 2006

Greetings Arthur,

   Thank you for hosting the arrow making class. I've learned quite a bit
and I have really enjoyed making my own equipment.  And thank you Robin for
donating the materials to aid in my education. And, might I say, them were
some mighty fine hamburgers. =)  Thank you very much for the food and
refreshments also. It was a great evening.

  I look forward to accompanying you all at the Academy of the Bow next
week. Hopefully by then I will have my arrows completed and be able to take
them with me.

Cian