[Northkeep] archery practice .... WOW !!!!

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 30 20:24:30 PDT 2006

Arthur!!

I am SOOOOO pleased with the Archery program!! VIVAT to you and Marshal Cian
and all of the participants!! I really wish I could have been there, but if
you get on messanger with me I will have a mountain of (some good) excuses
that I could not be there.

I am especially proud of my dearest friend, Cian, for his motivation and
dedication to the program!! He's really done me proud (yes...I'm an Okie)

Keep it up!! I will be back out 1) as soon as my schooling is done and 2) it
gets cooler...I'm a wuss and prone to heat exhaustion.

VIVAT ARCHERS!!

- Lady GG