[Northkeep] archery practice .... WOW !!!!

Cecil Hudson metaldog00 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 30 20:51:30 PDT 2006

Thank you for your praise. I wouldn't have been here if not for you and
Arthur talking me into it.  I am very glad I decided to take up this
responsibility. I am making sure that I do the best that I can,  learn as
much as possible from this experience and contribute as much as I can to the
Archery program. Of course none of it would've been possible either if it
weren't for the tutolage of our Northern Regional Archery Marshal.  Plus I
feel that I've been welcomed into one of the best communities there is to
offer. It has most definately been my pleasure.

Cian Rhys Gravenor
Archery Marshall for the Barony of Northkeep