[Northkeep] Rapier gear

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Jun 1 15:04:55 PDT 2006

Well, aside from his fighting gear, I've seen people camp with as little as
a cloak and a chair.  If he's just coming out for the day he probably would
only need a chair, a mug and something to put in it, and perhaps some food
for after the fighting.  Someone will let him sit under their pavilion for
shade.  Bug spray and sunscreen are always a good idea.  Clean clothes to
change out of the sewaty fighting gear could be a handy thing, too.

Mercedes