[Northkeep] Amazing Event

Jennifer Henley chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 4 20:06:55 PDT 2006

I second that, Montega!! Thank you so much for all your hard work!! I can
only speak for the Rapier fighters when I say we all appreciate you and your
guild for ALL you do!!

Congrats to Lord Morgan!!

I'll be looking forward to that Revel announcement!

~LADY Genevieve Grant Von Aue
Rapier Marshal, Barony of Northkeep