[Northkeep] Castellan court report -better late than never?

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 14 09:15:59 PDT 2006

Here's the Court report for 6/3/06 so far:

Ulrich von Budigen - AoA
Yrmentrude Sigsdottir - AoA
Morgan Albert - AoA
Sheach - AoA
Genevieve Grant von Aue - AoA
Elisaveta af Isefjord - Compass Rose
Debroa bat Yosef - Order of the Lion's Paw of Kenmare
Karl Thorgeirsson - Sable Thistle (Woodworking)
Dunstana Talana the Violet - Sable Thistle (Knitting)
Lynn the Inquisitive - Sable Crane
Zahava bat Hannah - Sable Crane
Aelfwyn Webbestre - Iris of Merit
Kelandra Carmichael - Iris of Merit
Ainar Magnusson - Court Barony (precedence dated to 11/24/01)
Ana Maria de Mercedes de Cerdanya - Court Baroness (precedence dated to
11/24/01)
Ian Dun Gillan - Baron
Kelandra Carmichael - Baroness
Gawain Merales - AoA, given at a prior Wiesenfeuer court
Brian Dorian Camber - Sable Thistle (Leatherwork), given at a prior
Wesenfeuer court

See you all on Monday the 19th for officers and the post Castellan meeting
(just a hint...if you are an officer you should be there). At Populace on
the 24th we will be setting court so please plan accordingly for your
attendance and attire in case your name is one we call.

Kind Regards,
Ian and Kelandra
Lord and Lady of Northkeep