[Northkeep] an off topic thing, and a castellan thing

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Jun 14 09:27:01 PDT 2006

first, the Castellan thing:
I am always (greedily) seeking photos or first hand accounts of events for
publication on my site. If you have Castellan photos you need a home for, even
if they aren't digital (I have a scanner and I'm not afraid to use it), I would
be delighted to post them. Even if you don't think you're a good writer, I'm
always very happy to have a variety of viewpoints on each event. So... please
consider putting your thoughts into pixels for posting!

next, the off topic thing:
The aerospace manufacturing firm I work for has many job openings, both here in
Tulsa and in Claremore. Because the job market for manufacturing is very tight
right now, they are offering their employees 'referral bonus' for a limited
time only, for referring in any successful candidates. The bonus is, in some
cases, substantial, and I would be delighted to split it with anyone who can
refer a successful applicant (or apply themselves) to the company. Positions
include everything from a maintenance tech in the (remarkably clean) shop, to
production planners and coordinators in the main office, to operating a wide
variety machinery.  We have entry level positions, with only 3 months
manufacturing experience required, all the way to supervisory positions, as
well as jobs open on all three shifts (our third shift works 36 hours and are
paid for 40) If you're even vaguely interested, or know someone who might be,
and could use between $150 to $500... please contact me off list. :)

-Zubeydah