[Northkeep] info/assistance request

Vern vernkeys at cox.net
Tue Jun 6 20:58:52 PDT 2006

My guess would be a cracked distributor cap if moisture gets in the Rotor
cant deliver fire to the contacts. Its a common issue  that the heat  inside
will draw moisture in and there  crack can  literally be  thin as a hair .
Its a simple and easy fix on most makes/Models. you can check by loosing the
hold downs for the cap ( don't take off the plug wires) and rolling it over
so you can see inside if its damp at all it needs replacing.  What's the
year make model of the truck.

Drottinn Kormakr Valrson

   _____