[Northkeep] Scribal Guild

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 14 18:59:14 PDT 2006

Greetings
First, thank you to Gisela for her kind words about me and my library.
Because Scribal Guild has not met in awhile I also did not realize tomorrow
was the third thursday and unfortunately I have a commitment for tomorrow
evening so cannot host.
If there is sufficient interest I would be happy to have folks over in July
unless or until a more central location can be found.  Combining Scribal
with Needleworkers could be a good solution if Faolan thinks that would
work. Folks are sort of used to A&S groups meeting on Monday.

In Service
Siobhan