[Northkeep] Fw: Rehearsal Reminder

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Jun 15 06:39:52 PDT 2006

Hey everyone - just a note from the library about the demo on the 24th.  They're doing a rehearsal this Saturday.  If you have agreed to be one of their characters you should probably try to be there.  I believe that Facon and Kevin & Keigan's son are on the roster (I'm sorry - his name has gone completely out of my head.)

Mercedes