[Northkeep] Scribal?

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Jun 14 13:00:06 PDT 2006

With _*absolutely no offense intended to parents*_... I personally stopped
going to scribal because on two seperate occaisions, I had projects ruined
because children (infants to pre-teens) were playing in the area, bouncing the
table I was working on.

It was obviously an accident, and I didn't make a stink about it or anything -
I just stopped going to avoid further loss of work. I think exposing children
to the arts is a good good thing, but unfortunately, it made it hard to
concentrate and/or learn new techniques and/or finish projects without
whoopsies.

-zubeydah