[Northkeep] NORMAN MEDIEVAL FAIR - A Reminder

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 25 21:33:50 PST 2006

Greetings good people of Northkeep

Just a quick reminder the Barony of Namron cordially invites you to attend the Norman (Oklahoma) Medieval Fair this coming Friday-Sunday, March 31-April 1 and 2.

We will be setting up camp and hope you can join us to share some of Namron's famous hospitality.

There will be ongoing fighter demos, both heavy and light, and this has always been a favorite with the patrons.  So grab your finest armour and weapons and come join us.  We promise worthy opponents and thousands of enthusiastic spectators.

And we will have an expanded Arts & Sciences demonstration and display area and still have room for your entries, be they a "static" exhibit or a hands on demo you would enjoy sharing with our guests.  If you are interested in the A&S, please contact our Med Fair A&S Coordinator, HL Anya Gordon Lamont (Jennene Stanley) at 405-872-8775 and she will get you scheduled in.

And if you're with us Saturday, we invite you to partake in our famous Med Fair Revel to be that evening in Norman.  Further details will be available at our encampment.

About the Fair itself.  Please follow your browser to www.medievalfair.occe.ou.edu and there you will find all the details of this proud event.

And if you  have any questions, please contact me via e-mail at:   wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com

Or if you prefer to ring, I may be reached at 405.360.4150

There is no better way to shake off those lingering winter blues than a weekend at Fair.  We look forward to seeing you.

In Service
Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen
Barony of Namron