[Northkeep] Seeking original scribal works

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Mar 26 13:57:08 PST 2006

Greetings and felicitations to the artisans of the North!  (and please pardon the cross posting)

I currently have the pleasure of serving Ansteorra as the webmaster of the College of Scribes site. I am in the process of working on an update, and one of our most popular pages is the Artisans' Gallery. (http://scribe.ansteorra.org/gallery2.html )  Currently we have the work of nine artisans being displayed -- but I know we have far more than nine individuals of skill and talent in our mighty Kingdom!

At this time, I am actively seeking artisans who specialize in calligraphy and illumination, who are willing to allow their work (past or present) to be posted on the Ansteorran College of Scribes website. It can be any original work, in any period scribal medium.

We have some amazing artists in the North, and I would love to see your artwork exposed to a wider audience!! If you are willing to allow use of your work (credited with biographical and/or other specific medium/source/documentation (documentation not required, but welcome!!) info), please contact me off list, at Zubeydah at northkeep.org

I eagerly await your reply!

In service,

-Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya