[Northkeep] Best Wishes, and a OT request

Amanda Wallace dragontamerbrat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 11:55:46 PST 2006

Best wishes and safe driving to all those headed to Gulf War. Be careful,
and come back home in one piece, please!

The request: at 8am tomorrow morning, our resident Olympic Hopeful Gymnast,
Krys Blackwolf, competes in her State Meet...if you can, send out good
thoughts for her...for a safe and winning meet.

Amanda

--
The Divine is like a candle behind a stained glass window: we may not all
see the same light, but we all see the same flame.