[Northkeep] ATTENTION GULF WAR TRAVELERS!!!!

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Fri Mar 10 13:42:16 PST 2006

I just received a phone call from our Northern Regional Land Coordinator, Gilyan.  The Ansteorran Land Coordinator called her from site to say that a great deal of the land usually used by the Northern Region appears unusable due to storm damage.  They have decided to move Northkeep, Eldern Hills and Namron across the Queen's Highway, into the land that has been occupied by the Central Region in the recent past (apparently, the Central Region had a small pre-reg list this year).  Mooneschadowe will still be in it's usual spot.  They say that if we WANT to camp where we have been we are welcome to look at the land and see what we think.  Ainar and I will be on site tomorrow afternoon to see how it looks.  Your best bet will probably be to check in with Gilyan when you get on site.  If you know someone who has already left for war who has a cell, you might let them know.

Mercedes