[Northkeep] Armoring

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 06:48:19 PST 2006

Greetings Northkeep,

  We will begin, once again, to have regular armoring sessions beginning this Sunday at 2 pm. These sessions are held at my house located at 1737 S. Indianapolis in Tulsa, one block east of Harvard and 19th. If you are interested in the art of armoring or have expressed an interest in getting armor together to arch or do siege at wars please feel free to come over and get started. I will send out weekly reminders about armoring as there will be some weekends when I will be out of town.

  Thank you,

  Centurion Angus Gunn
  Squire to Sir Casius Lepus
  Captain Borderguard