[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Announcement

randel lee randellee_smith at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 19:43:18 PST 2006

  greetings

  i have a few questions about the feast bid,

  how many people are we looking at, along with how many comped.
  are feast tokens going to be figured into the bid or is that a seperate entity altogether
  do you just want  menu and price or full ingredient list and cost.
  are breakfasts for any visiting royals to be included

  thank you for your time,

                                           randel

fintan at cableone.net wrote:
  A few Announcement form Chemin Noir.

First point is about our Event in the Fall/Winter. Lord Ottakar will be
Event Steward with Shaithis as Co-Steward. We are now taking
Bids on Feast. We have not set a site or date as of yet. Money will be
Very tight so keep that in mind.

Second point. We have an officer position opening up. Graylond , Who just
Took over the Knight’s Marshal from me has excepted a very good job offer
That will take hem deep into Calontier. If you would like to apply for this let me
Know.

Lord Fiontan O'Cuaig
Acting Seneschal of Chemin Noir