[Northkeep] Archery Practice vs. Memorial Day

Cecil Hudson metaldog00 at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 18:45:31 PDT 2006

Greetings

Your newly establishes Deputy Archery Marshal, Cian here. This would be my
first official email to the list as marshal. Memorial Day is coming up this
weekend and I know that alot of people probably have plans whether it's
going out to the lake or seeing family. So for the holiday, archery practice
will be postponed this weekend. Everyone have a fun and safe Memorial
Weekend.

Slainte!

Cian Rhys Gravenor
Deputy Archery Marshal for the Barony of Northkeep