[Northkeep] ra SCAnameegarding Chemin Noir

katrina hardesty kalamitykayt at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 16:46:06 PST 2006

Regretfully I will not be able to attend the Chemin Noir event,  everyone at my house is sick.  Please pass on my best wishes for a successful event. Everyone be safe and have loads of fun, I'll be thinking of you, that goes doublely for the people going to Rose's in Waco. Safe traveling.   Truly, Kayte
  P.S. I'm trying to decide on SCA name, I have offically become a member, I'm thinking 13th century France or Spain.  I really like Aurora, since it means new beginning. Any help would be appreciated, thanks and again have fun.  I will be wishing that I could be there.