[Northkeep] Chemin Noir FEAST!!!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 11:19:22 PST 2006

Just a quick love note, I am getting ready to head out the door to board a
plane for my job, but wanted to say how much I enjoyed spending the day at
Chemin Noir's Harvest. Thank you so much to the thoughtful feast steward  who
packed a gladware set of the feast for Damon and Ismet to bring back to me,  so I
could grab a bite before I took off, and my only regret is that I  could not
share it with all of you yesterday evening.
I have this to say, as far as cooks go, I declare that the pantheon of  Hindu
gods and goddesses have a new member, and his name is Randall!
What great food (and, haven't we just come to accept that as usual in the
North?) and what a great time (as usual!).
Thanks again, and love to all,
Sajula Devi (Anawyn :->)