[Northkeep] Chemin Noir

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Nov 12 11:41:17 PST 2006

I wanted to express how much I really enjoyed Chemin Noir's Fair of the
Harvest. It was a small gathering that felt almost like a revel at a
friend's house - but with over the top yummy food and good company :) So to
all those who labored in the kitchen, organized, herded children, did
waterbearing, marshalled, sat gate for hours, or otherwise helped in making
such a great event, please accept my thanks and appreciation!

vivat Chemin Noir!!

Jumping topics (sort of)... I would like to invite those who attended to
spread the word of this great Canton, and the warmth and fun had at the
event, and share their thoughts... I'd like to gather these up - be they
just one sentance or a paragraph, or pages and pages, and publish them. One
of the *primary* reasons that I created the 'Zubeydah's Niche' site was to
get people talking about events in the Northern Region. I thought that
perhaps, if there were fun stories and photos and thoughts and thank yous
that people from all over the Kingdom could read, they might think, 'Wow,
that sounded fun. I should try and make a point to go to that event next
year."

So... if you're willing to share your memories, thoughts, and observations
of Fair of the Harvest, please let me know :) Let's get folks talking, and
planning for next year's Fair.

In service to the North where the Black Star shines the brightest,

zubeydah

Post script: Thank you again to Chemin Noir for the honor you did me. It
touched me very deeply, and I was glad to have the (continuing) opportunity
to help out.