[Northkeep] loaner loom?

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 07:52:29 PST 2006

Just curious, would any1 by chance have a loom they'd
be willing to loan me for say.. 6weeks? (My own loom
had an unfortunate accident when it met my brother at
an event)

I ask because over the next 6 weeks, I will be staying
with my Gran at her assisted living home out in Sand
Springs. The Dr has required that she have *some*1
with her 24/7, & since Im a nite owl, I am 1 of 2
chosen for nite duty. Not an issue, except she has no
cable (not that I really watch TV newayz) and *no* net
(those who know me, can understand why I cringe at
that 0.o /cry) One can only read so many books b4 u
run out.

I know its out of the blue, but I would appreciate it
if any1 did have a loaner they'd be willing to offer
for this short time. TY in advance!

YIS
Muirenn Nia ignen Nath-I
   AKA ~*Meryn*~
butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
918-430-4459

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre