[Northkeep] Home Again...

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Mon Nov 20 03:23:46 PST 2006

Bonjour your Excellency,

  Its seems you have some fine Bard blood coursing through your noble
blood.  Thank you so much for your tale and news of your distant
family.  It is good to hear that not only are our coffers are full, a
plentiful grain harvest but to also know that the smokers will have
plenty of meat to cure.  With the Seers predicting an exceptional
bitter Winter, it is good to know our reserves will hold us through
till glorious Spring!

Renault de Mont-saint Michel