[Northkeep] need favor

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 20:42:40 PST 2006

OK will do!!   CD from kitchen, wooden chair from hall by fireplace!!  Got it!!

  Had a BLAST at this event!!  Really glad I went!  Those that didn't show...you missed out!!

  Hey Randall.....doesn't forget to send me that one chicken recipe!!

  Ciana

ottokarluther at aol.com wrote:
  unfortunately we didn't have any one else to pull the trailer. thanks for getting it.

If you could please ask him to pick up my chair also it is a wooden chair it should be down by the fireplace.

thanks
Ottokar