[Northkeep] need favor

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Mon Nov 13 05:18:26 PST 2006

Unfortunately it'll have to be Angus as he has one of the two sets of
keys for the hitch lock.

I managed to get some video of the fighting.  Kinda funny.  In one
segment Angus is calling for folks to pummel Kendrik, the very next
segment Kindrik is cheering on his dad.  Talk about role reversal...

  Damon