[Northkeep] Medic!

Nathan Jones bigbeartx at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 08:11:12 PST 2006

Whatever rememdy you try, the number 1 rule with congestion is to drink
liquids.  The more liquids you drink, the easier it is to actually cough up
the gunk.  Oh, and also concentrate on deep breaths (which I realize
probably make you cough right now).  Deep breaths open up the alveoli in
your lungs and promote the production of surfactant, which help keep them
open.

Gio