[Northkeep] Event this weekend

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Oct 10 20:30:55 PDT 2006

*smile* Hi Kayte. I remember that excited feeling, and it's a wonderful one.
I don't know if I'm the best person to help, but here's what I can offer:

I am day tripping, but I am not planning on being on site in the morning -
I'm probably arriving around one-ish, and that is likely to miss a lot of
the things going on during the day (ie, the chivalric competition, etc)...
My focus for this event is HL Maggie's vigil. I will have room in my vehicle
for one person, if you don't mind being wedged in, and arriving late.

I can also recommend a hotel (the one I and a few others are staying at) -
though the best room rate they have is through AAA, for $73.99. - that's the
Sleep Inn, in Guthrie. They do still have some rooms available, according to
their website.  Guthrie is about a 5 minute drive from the site.

If interested, feel free to contact me off list: zubeydah at northkeep.org

In service,

Zubeydah