[Northkeep] Event this weekend

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Tue Oct 10 22:19:28 PDT 2006

Welcome Kayte, I remember well the suspence before a first event and how
much it helped having someone around to show us the ropes.

I will be coming through Tulsa Friday afternoon and then back on Sunday
and should have room  if you want to ride with me.  I'm staying in a
cabin, so will be staying on site once I get there (most likely napping
before evening visiting).  If you have camping supplies you would be
able to set up near where I am if you like.  I should have someone else
with me for their first event, my sister will be joining me-so it won't
be any imposition and I'll already be introducing her around and all of
that.

As for the event, I think they still have feaste reservations available
and there is a tavern scheduled (I'm still waiting to hear what all
meals they will be serving and how much it'll be) but those two things
help by cutting down on the amount of food to pack along and give you a
great opportunity to meet lots of people.  Some of my favorite times at
Namron Protectorate have been sitting around the tavern visiting.

Let me know if this would work for you,
Susan the Curious
former Hospitaller of Northkeep