[Northkeep] Event this weekend

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Wed Oct 11 06:23:31 PDT 2006

Answered Privately.

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of katrina
hardesty
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 10:06 PM
To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] Event this weekend

Hello again, I finally broke down and called Kale Kourtikina [Jamie] and
she suggested that I post a note on this list to see if anyone might
have a spare berth for alone traveler to share. I was afraid that my
"please, call me", may have pitiful, but I am very serious about
becoming an active member,etc. I even pulled my friendship bread starter
out of cold storage for the 10 day process to have a period like bread
that I can bring and share this weekend. If you could assist me or even
suggest a reasonable hotel nearby to the event, I would be forever
grateful.  It's been a very long time since Ihave been this excited
about something.  Sincerely, Kayte Hardesty