[Northkeep] appologies

randel lee randelleesmith at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 20:46:42 PDT 2006

  greetings all,

  first i appologise for my being away soo long, many of you know i had knee surgery on my left knee and they are looking at my right knee as well.
  in that i have a period off of work i took a couple fast track courses, if you have a chance , find another way to get your credits. around this my email randellee_smith at yahoo.com got hacked ans i no longer have access to it or the lists i was on. i have gotten a bunch of questions why i wasent around, and i am very touched by the concern and well wishes i was given. those that new of the surgery before hand made a point to call me after and make sure i was ok, and if i needed anything. not to mention the cards i recieved.  that is the meat of it , i look forward to participation more in the future. and i thank you for your time in reading this and want to  say a thank you to all that made sure i knew that i was missed and cared for.
  thank you all for that.

  randel