[Northkeep] Dionader A Success

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Thu Oct 19 03:56:47 PDT 2006

Thank you for all those braved the weather and attended!

Thank you for those that brought the wondrous food.  I have to say I
am sorry Baron Ian for being one of your subjects that consumed one of
the first few beer franks(?) you made and brought out to share.  It
was so full of wondrous flavors! I am sorry you did not get one
yourself.  Maybe you can make more to share ?  ;-)

Thank you fighters for coming out and supporting the Barony in our
Main Demo for the year and showing your skills in a battle for the
title of Ensign & Dionader.  Congrats to Geneveve & Morgan!

It was wonderful to see new faces/new players. . .

I look forward to seeing people again at Samhain.  I may have a co-
worker coming with me to Samhain, and she will need some garb. She is
5'10" wears XL (36" hips in pants).  We both work 3rd shift together
at the hotel.

I also plan to be at Chemin Noir Fall Harvest and wInterKingdom.

Ron/Reanult