[Northkeep] a plea for help

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun Sep 24 07:00:42 PDT 2006

I was working on the online Northkeep OP this weekend, and realized, yet
again, that I have no idea who about 1/4th of the folks listed are. I don't
want to delete out people who are still involved, even peripherally, but if
someone hasn't played in a really long time, or they have moved away and
don't consider themselves Northkeep any more, that should probably be noted
in the OP, or removed altogether.

Would anyone who is knowledgeable about the various folks in the Barony be
willing to go through either the online version, or a printed version, and
give some pointers on who the heck is actually still in Northkeep? I know
that I'm not allowed to see a list of who is actually a paid member of the
Barony, for privacy reasons, but any kind of help from those In The Know
would be very appreciated.

The Online OP can be found at:  http://www.northkeep.org/     - under
PEOPLE.

(Updates posted this week: Added Etienne's device, and added Abby &
Emmalina. Also updated photos of Cian, Karl, Geoffrey and Sir Balvin.)

If I could get a list of those folks who received the Castle's Heart at
Castellan, that would be awesome.
If folks felt like reviewing their entry and giving corrections / updates /
additional info, that would be even more awesome. :)
Has anyone in Northkeep gotten a device passed recently? If so, I'd love to
add it.
Did anyone in Northkeep win any of the competitions at Triumphe? If so, that
would be awesome to get added.

-Zubeydah