[Northkeep] Reminder about Populace

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 25 08:04:25 PDT 2006

Greetings Northkeep,

Just another freindly reminder about tonights populace meeting at the East
Martin Regional
Library. We are taking a Northkeep group picture and would love tyo have all
of the Barony we can get there.  Call all your friends and family and remind
them so they can be there!

Also please give yourself some extra time to get ready for populace as
should all be dressed in our finest attire! populace starts at 7:30pm.

Those that are taking part in the picture will have to sign a release form
as we are planning to send the photo to the Black Star for publication.  We
hope to see a lot of you there!

Hope to see many of you tonight!

Kind Regards,
Ian