[Northkeep] I'm interested in joining your kingdom.

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Sun Sep 24 13:19:08 PDT 2006

greetings

welcome to the barony of northkeep , kingdom of ansteorra !!
activities happen all the time , archery practice is just now starting (
2:30 pm every sun ) and populace meeting the last monday of every month is
at the martin east regional library ( like 26th and mingo ? ) is a really
good place to start , i believe lady montega is our hospitaler , shes very
friendly , and can help you find garb ( midevel clothes ) and get you
started in anything you might be interested in checking out. as well as
point you in the right direction to talk to people with similar interests as
your own.

feel free to call me if you need more specific info.
again , welcome to northkeep !!

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon

918-770-5058
ld.blackmoon at cox.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "katrina hardesty" <kalamitykayt at yahoo.com>
To: <northkeep at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 10:02 PM
Subject: [Northkeep] I'm interested in joining your kingdom.

> Hello, I finally found you.  I have been interested in the SCA for some
time now, and have finally arranged my schedule so Ican become a
participant. Please let me know what my next step should be.  I am a single
woman with grown kids and want something new and exciting to be a part of.I
am a nurse, seamtress, craftswoman, horsewoman and alot of fun, lol. Your
help will be greatly appreciated.  Thankx, Katrina Hardesty