[Northkeep] I'm interested in joining your kingdom.

LD.BLACKMOON LD.BLACKMOON at COX.NET
Sun Sep 24 15:00:02 PDT 2006

greetings

sorry i was in a hurry last e-mail, as archery practice was beginning .

now to add to my last e-mail = )
hospitaler = lady montega blackdragon
populace meeting = last monday of every month ( tomorrow 7:30 pm. ) martin
east regional library
fighter practice = every wed 6:30 pm   McClure park
rapier practice = every wed 6:45 pm McClure park
archery practice = every sun 2:30pm blackmoons house

needleworkers = once a month
scribal = once a month

there are also a couple of events happening close by this month .
namron protectorate , and eldern hills samhain , both events are fun and
well worth going to .

you list your activities as nurse , seamstress, craftswoman, and horsewoman.
the sca equivalents would be , nurse = chiurgeon ,seamstress =
needleworkers/ merchant/ seamstress , craftswoman = arts and sciences /
merchant , horsewoman = equestrian .
as far as i know , northkeep has no equestrian guild, but the kingdom does ,
and we can get you what ever info you may need there as well .

i hope this info is of some help

be safe, be happy, have fun
arthur blackmoon