[Northkeep] Reminder about Populace - group photo

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 09:39:59 PDT 2006

>From: "Greg \"w|sh\" Adkins" <gadkins74 at yahoo.com>
>But what if we're still really really new and don't get out all that much.
>Are we still part of the
>menagerie and included in the photo? I'm just askin' so I don't mess
>anything up.

Not to speak for their Excellencies, but *I* would think it's more important
to have EVERYONE, looking how they look *right now*, rather than a limited
show of a few people who look really good.  If all you have is grubbies,
we'll see what we can do.  What's important is to get you into the shot.

For people who focus on good clothes, or have had a lot of time in, they
should wear really nice stuff if possible.

Marc/Diarmaid