[Northkeep] Reminder about Populace - group photo

Ian Dun Gillan ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 25 09:45:53 PDT 2006

EXACTLY!
Thank you Master Dairmaid.

It is more important to get as many people as possible. So if you do not
have a  lot of time or what you would might call fancy garb then please do
not worry about that and just please be there for the photo. We would ask
that any one being photographed please sign a release for publication and
also that any one being photographed be dressed in an attempt at SCA
appropriate attire.

The most import part is to get as much of the Barony as possible in the
picture.

Kind Regards
Ian