[Northkeep] Mooneschadowe's Triumphe II

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Aug 8 09:08:47 PDT 2007

As folks may or may not have heard, I am co-waterbearer in charge with the
Honorable Lady Adena for Mooneschadowe's Triumphe of the Eclipse, being held on
September 14th - 15th - 16th.

Waterbearers help keep the event happy and healthy - a well watered participant
will enjoy the event more. A well watered combattant will fight better.  There
is need for help all three days, virtually throughout the day.

If you are willing to commit to volunteering as a waterbearer or for
waterbearing setup/teardown - even if it's only for a few hours - please
contact me OFF LIST.  I am putting together some very special 'thank you'
largess items for those who commit in advance of the event to help.  Those who
decide on the spur of the moment to help the day of the event will also receive
largess and thanks.

I look forward to seeing you at one of my favorite events of the entire
calendar year: Triumphe II.

In service,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya