[Northkeep] OT-Anyone travelling to DFW via Tulsa area in the near future?

Leah Hibbs inuyasha_kun2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 20:54:06 PDT 2007

I am August 31 for a Japanese Anime convention being held at the Hyatt hotel....but I would have to ask my friend first... and it would all depended if we had time  to get there....since we are leaving that Friday.

Gisela <giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com> wrote: I have a ferret in need of surgery which I can not afford. There is a ferret
rescue organization out of Dallas/Ft Worth that can help him and get him
back to me when it's done, but I can't drive that far. Is there anyone going
that way any time in the near future that wouldn't mind transporting my
little guy for me?

Danke,
Gisela von der Wluesborch
(G-EE-sela)
Boffer Marshall
Scribal Guild
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra